Ceramic Fiber Blankets
Approx. Rs 600 / Square Meter
- Minimum Order Quantity: 30 Square Meter
- Thickness: 3mm
- Max Withstanding Temperature: 1100
Ceramic Fiber Blankets is a kind of continuous cotton tiled fiber blanket made by pure material melted at high temperature. This is also called as Alumina-Silica Ceramic Fiber Product.
- Ceramic fiber blanket is free from organic adhesive and is smooth in surface. Further, it has the heat resistance of a hard refractory which gives it outstanding insulation value. This blanket provides excellent sound absorption and excellent fire protection.
- Ceramic blanket offered by us are lightweight, flexible, and available in a wide variety of thicknesses, widths, and densities. Our range of blankets is famous for their specific features like very low thermal conductivity, excellent handling strength, low heat storage, thermal shock resistance, and corrosion resistance.
- These blankets are lightweight and thermally efficient, resulting in a material that possesses the advantages of low heat storage and complete resistance to thermal shock. Used in a variety of heat processing applications, the ceramic fiber blanket is produced from high strength spun ceramic fibers and is needled to provide exceptional handling strength. The ceramic fiber blanket is completely inorganic and is available in a variety of densities, thicknesses, widths and temperature ratings.
Ceramic fiber blanket are widely used in furnaces, kilns, generators, reformers, boilers, steam and gas turbines, seals and gasketing, furnace door seals, expansion joint seals and other high-temperature equipment etc.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 300 Meter
- Size: 3mm
- Max Withstanding Temperature: 1000
- Color: Brown